Thursday 19 June 2014

Ebay Wishlist #1



Ebay Wishlist


Left to right - Zara inspired eye print dress // Statement Bib necklace // Feline Cat T-shirt // Mint Bralet //  White Cleated Sole Gladiator Sandals // Grey Metallic Designer Satchel // Silver Knuckle Midi Rings

Hey guys, so I thought I would do a different kind of post today. Here is whats been sitting in my ebay basket for the past week or so. Yes I haven't forgotten I'm on a spending ban - which is going quite well may I add despite the withdrawal symptoms - must resist!
Anyway back to the point, more often than not you can find designer/highstreet items at a fraction of the cost on ebay. Sometimes what you get is what you pay for, but you can find items that are just as good a quality as whats on the high street.

I have always been a bit of a thrifty character going to carboots whenever I can and picking up second hand items from ebay. Its amazing what you can find when you really look, although it can be a little time consuming your bank balance will thank you for it!

The eye dress is a great dupe of the sellout Zara version, not to mention the white sandals are a great knock off Topshop version and are available in loads of different colours! And I absolutely adore the grey metallic satchel, perfect for carrying around your daily life in style!

So what do you think of my ebay picks? Do you guys like to shop around? Please comment if you have any thrifty shopping tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment