Sunday 22 June 2014

Outfit Post | You've got the music, you've got the music in you




Crop top - Motel
Kimono - New Look
Shorts - Topshop (old)
Bowler Hat - Topshop (old)
Belt - Primark

Hey guys, here's what I wore for a day out in Bournemouth on Friday. I am so obsessed with kimonos at the moment (I may have mentioned!) I just feel like there the answer to all my prayers where showing my bum is concerned. Plus they are great for layering and keeping cool on a hot day, cos lets be honest I can't keep wearing a leather jacket, through summer - that would be madness! 

I love this moon, sun and stars crop top from Motel, I bought it a few months back but hadn't worn it yet. Its super light and I am obsessed with the print, it looks perfect with the kimono for a hippie style vibe. I think I'm just going to dress like I am at a constant festival this summer! Why not!

Anyway hope your all enjoying the sunshine and having a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment