Saturday 9 August 2014

Outfit Post | Back In Black



Bowler Hat - Topshop
Dog Bite T-shirt/Dress - River Island
Leather Skirt - H&M (old but similar here)
Leather Jacket - Oh My Love
Ankle Boots - H&M
Necklace - H&M
Duffle Bag - Primark

Hey guys, here's a little outfit post from the other day. I do love an all black outfit! With weather as changeable as the UKs (even in summer) black still has its place - thank god! This is an outfit for those "its sunny 30% of the day but mostly cloudy" days. 

I love this dog bite tee that I bought from River Island last year, its actually a dress but I like to wear it as a top and I think it looks perfect paired with leather. The bowler hat is my go to at the moment, its a great way to accessorize an outfit without trying to hard and can be worn all year round. 

What do you guys think of my black summer outfit? Does anybody else like to wear black in the summer?



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment