Wednesday 13 August 2014

Outfit Post | Jump Around




Crop Top - Topshop
Levi Jeans - Thrifted
Tattoo Choker ebay
Leather Jacket - Oh My Love

Hey Guys, first off a massive welcome to my new followers (insert big cheesy smile here), I really do appreciate you all taking the time to read my blog!

Here is what I wore for a meal date with my fella this evening (on the rare occasion that we get a day off together - being a grown up sucks!). Please forgive me for my awkward posing - I am still getting used to this outfit posing malarky and a lot of the time I am panicking that my neighbours are going to walk by and start asking questions! Anyone else get that?

Anyway onto the outfit! This outfit was a little Winona Rider circa 1990's, abeit she does it better. The jeans were thrifted from a carboot for a mere £1. I know, I couldn't believe it either and they're genuine Levis! I picked up at least 5 pairs (a.k.a I took the lot) and will probably ebay the rest cos' you know one man's trash is another man's treasure! The top I bought from Topshop a while back when it all went palm tree loco on the high street, and the jacket, well, if you have been reading this blog a while you'll know its pretty much my wing man in all outfits! So that's pretty much it guys, I am really longing for a decent camera (hello Canon 600D), at the moment I am having to make do with my iPhone and some pixlr editing!

Also, just quickly before I go, the title of this blog post "Jump around" is to pay homage to Robin Williams. I am absolutely gutted about his death. Myself and my brothers grew up watching Mrs Doubtfire, Jumanji and Flubber so it is like a little part of our childhood has died. I am forever quoting Mrs Doubtfire and it is one of my all time faves - I particularly love the scene where Miranda comes home to find the house in complete carnage (pony chommin' on some cake - lolz) and Robin Williams's character is dancing with his son on the table to House of Pain's "Jump Around". It is such a tragic loss, and even worse to know it is suicide.
I know that sometimes life can be hard, but we all need to remember that we are not alone in this world and there will always be someone we can lean on, no matter what life throws at us.
RIP RW gone but not forgotten. xx


"Your'e only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it"
                                                                    - Robin Williams 

No comments:

Post a Comment