Tuesday 12 August 2014

Weekly Wants

Wishlist


Hey guys, I haven't put together a weekly want list for a while, so thought I would show you what I have been lusting after!

1. Vintage Levi Jacket - After seeing so many people on Lookbook styling up their outfits with an over-sized denim jacket, I am completely sold. I found this one on ebay and at a fair price of £24.99!

2. Black Fedora - I have been after a fedora for a while now and saw the beaut that is Georgia wearing this fedora in a few of her outfit posts recently. It looks the perfect size, some of them are so scarily big - Topshop I'm talking to you!

3. Motel Sunflower Dress - I had previously mentioned that I was totally digging the sunflower theme this summer, Motel have some lovely sunflower themed pieces in at the moment, its so hard not to want them all! This dress just oozes 90's style, and would look amaze styled with DM's and the Levi jacket, or even a black lace kimono and cleated sandals!

4. Grafea Checkboard Backpack - Arrrgh this bag. Need it, want it so badlyyyyyyy. Nuff' said.

5. Moto Black Wash Hayden Jeans - I featured these jeans in a few of my Polyvore sets and wish I had bought them at the time, because they are now sold out in my size. I just keep hoping that they will come back in stock so I can stop dreaming up outfits with them!

6. Dr Martens - Still kicking myself  (pun very much intended) as to why I ever got rid of mine, but hey, these are back on my radar. I have been looking at a few second hand pairs on ebay as I prefer the battered boot look!

7. Clinque Age Defense Eye Cream - Ok, so I know it may seem a bit random to add this in amongst the fashiony bits and bobs, but this cream is the shit. I'm not gonna lie, I have some light wrinkles... it happens. I should get over it, but I can't. So I popped into the Clinique counter at Debenhams for some advice. The lovely lady there told me that this cream would help reduce them.
I asked her there and then, in so many words, if she was bullshitting me. She said no...obviously. Anyway, she gave me a free sample so there was no harm in trying. 
After about 3 weeks of using it morning and night, I really did start to notice a difference. The lines had reduced and my eyes looked less puffy. It is pricey at £30, but the tiny sample pot lasted me 3 weeks and you only need to use a tiny amount. 
Yay for keeping wrinkles at bay! Did not mean for that to rhyme - honest!

Hope you liked this post and are all having a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment